Although it may be a bit late, here is the September landscape checklist brought to you by Autumn Tree. As usual, September can be an unpredictable month in terms of weather which makes landscaping quite tricky, so here are the tips for this month.
- Slice seed any thin or bare lawn areas
- Core aerate and overseed the entire lawn
- Plant new evergreen trees and shrubs
- Water Plants deeply in dry weather
- Schedule your fall fertilization
- Start planning to protect broadleaved evergreens from deer damage and winter injury
As usual, if you need any help or tips, just give us a call and we will be happy to help!