Continuing along with our landscaping calendar from Autumn Tree, here is the landscaping schedule for the month of July.
- Perform hand pruning on spring flowering shrubs to maintain shape and stimulate growth
- Weed your garden regularly
- Prune roses for the second bloom
- Treat stressed plants for the heat
- Water lawns once or twice a week if there is infrequent rain
- Raise your height on the lawn mower if you mow your own lawn
- Prune hedges and non-flowering shrubs
Again, Hanson Landscape can help with many of these tasks, so do not hesitate to call for any landscaping needs!