Now that we are just a few days away from June, it is time for me to provide you with the June landscaping checklist in order to stay on schedule. This month’s checklist is given, again, by Autumn Tree.
- Harvest early crops, plant successions of salad and root crops
- Cover ripening berries with netting to protect from birds
- Divide spring bulbs that are crowding
- Replant herb garden with new seedlings
- Keep a close watch for pests and diseases on trees, shrubs, and lawn, and schedule treatments as necessary
- Arrange for a storm damage risk audit
As always, you can contact Hanson Landscape for many of these landscaping needs or for any other inquiries you may have. Check back in July for the checklist for that month to keep up with your landscaping schedule.